Contribution Limits - Local Office [§11.1101.Wis. stats.]:
- Individual: $500
- Candidate Committee: $500
- Political Action Committee: $400
- Corporation: $0; Illegal
- Anonymous contributions of more than $10;
- Contributions in cash of more than $100;
- Contributions given in the name of someone other than the contributor;
- Contributions from corporations, labor organizations or federally recognized American Indian Tribes;
- Contributions in excess of the limits set by law.
All contributors must provide their name and address. If your total contribution exceeds $200, you must also provide your occupation.
Contributions made from a joint checking account will be attributed to the person who signed the check.
Mailed contributions can be sent to the following address:
Johnson for Common Ground and Decency
516 Hubbard St
Green Bay, WI 54303
Redirecting to payment form...