Alderman BRIAN JOHNSON is getting things done:
- Allocated more funding for better streets and flood control.
- Secured over $4 million for affordable housing and neighborhood improvements.
- Collaborated with other alders to approve the Shipyard project after the Green Bay Bullfrogs left for Ashwaubenon.
- Restored Civility to city council; we are now working for you.
- Opposed unnecessary tax and spending increases.
- Increased emphasis on neighborhood speeding with the addition of dedicated traffic officers.
- Supported the people's right to vote on term limits for city positions; 87% favored.
- Working with local and state representatives to relocate the coal piles out of our neighborhood.